3 Bed Cottage - Semi-Detached - Offers In The Region Of £550,000
* Ivy House is a spacious three bedroom semi-detached stone house located in the highly sought after village of Foxt, offered with a range of outbuildings and a paddock of around 0.7 of an acre.
* The late Georgian period property offers well presented accommodation throughout that benefits from central heating and briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room and Kitchen to the ground floor. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor. Planning permission was passed in 2008 for a two Storey rear extension (SMD/2008/0626).
* Ivy House is surrounded by a quaint cottage garden laid mainly to lawn with a mixture of mature shrubs and trees. Following the garden path through an old walled entrance, you reach a vegetable patch with raised beds, feature BBQ and small patio area.
* The stone outbuildings offer a variety of uses for the owners, either as a social area on cool evenings, coal and wood storage or animal housing.
* To the front of the property, across the small country lane, there is a paddock extending to approximately 0.7 acres.
* Town Head occupies a delightful position in the rural hamlet of Foxt with excellent views towards the village church and countryside beyond. The property lies within 2 to 3 miles of the villages of Ipstones, Froghall and Winkhill offering a range of local amenities. The market towns of Leek and Ashbourne both provide a range of facilities including shops, public houses and schools.
* For those looking to commute Town Head offers a delightful rural retreat with the A52 Cheadle to Ashbourne road being approximately 1.5 miles south giving easy access to many of the Midlands towns and cities via the A50, A38, A500 and the motorway network.
Mainline railway connections are available at Stoke on Trent (London approx. 1 hour 40 mins) whilst the international airports of East Midlands, Manchester and Birmingham are within about one to one and a half hours travelling time