3 Bed Cottage - Terraced - Offers In The Region Of £350,000
* This delightful three bedroom end of terrace cottage is situated on the outskirts of the highly sought after Derbyshire village of Monyash.
* The village has a pretty village green at its centre and is at the head of Lathkill Dale in an area known as The White Peak. The village has excellent access links to Bakewell, Buxton and the surrounding Peak District, there are good local facilities including a primary school, a church, and a country inn.
* The property briefly comprises: Through Living Room / Dining Room, Kitchen and Conservatory / Sun Room to the rear of the property. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and Shower Room to the first floor.
* To the rear of the property is a delightful lawned garden area with display borders and some outstanding views over the surrounding countryside., off street parking area and a single garage.
* The property may be of interest to those looking for a second home in this picturesque Derbyshire village.
* An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation available.