* This fabulous detached stone cottage which dates back to 1740 is located in a delightful setting within it’s own grounds of around 1.80 acres, boasting a very private position in the sought after village of Rushton Spencer on the Staffordshire / Cheshire border.
* The property is located at the end of a no-through road with canal frontage and rolling countryside surrounding each elevation.
* Rushton Spencer has a primary school, village pubs, and a church. The village has fantastic links, being near Macclesfield, Congleton, and Leek, whilst also enjoying a spectacular countryside location at the edge of the Peak District.
* The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, W.c / Cloakroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen with Dining Area / Sitting Room and Side Porch to the ground floor. Landing Area, Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Shower Room to the first floor.
* Externally the property is approached via a sweeping gravelled driveway that circles the property which leads a detached double garage / workshop and a singe garage / store, ample off street parking and very well maintained and stocked gardens laid mainly to lawn.
* Property Information:
* EPC: E
* Services: Mains water and electricity, septic tank drainage, oil fired central heating.
* Agents Notes: Anthony Cottage is a registered smallholding: No 37-081-0161
* Part of Tanhouse Lane is unadopted with a right of way over.
* The site plan is for guidance only and should not be relied upon.
* Local Authority: Staffordshire Moorlands District Council.