* A delightful and very well presented two bedroom character cottage.
* The property is located on the edge of the popular Staffordshire Moorlands village of Cheddleton which offers a range of amenities and public houses, canal walks and easy access to the popular market town of Leek.
* The accommodation briefly comprises: good size lounge and newly fitted kitchen to the ground floor and two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
* The property has double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating.
* Delightful sitting area to the rear.
* Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate all this cottage has to offer.
* No smokers or pets.
* Available immediately.