* This traditional mid-terraced three bedroomed property is conveniently situated in what is a well established residential area off the Ashbourne Road, being well placed for local schools and for walking into the town centre where other amenities are available.
* The property itself has been maintained to a good standard and provides good sized accommodation with Living Room and Dining Room, Kitchen and ground floor toilet / Utility, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room at first floor level and a third bedroom with study / home office space at second floor level.
* The property enjoys the benefit of gas fired central heating and double glazing and has a good sized rear garden area laid mainly to lawn. Sitting area. Outside storage shed. Bin store. Security light. Water tap.
* To the rear, the garden space could potentially provide off street parking subject to the relevant works.
* Inspection of this property is strongly recommended.