* A wonderful opportunity to acquire a very tastefully appointed spacious two bedroomed semi-detached home, which enjoys superb countryside views.
* Located in a prime position which is perfect for those wishing to commute to the Potteries Conurbation, the A50 and the local Staffordshire Moorlands towns of Leek and Cheadle.
* The property has been improved to a superb standard throughout by the current vendors and the well appointed accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Spacious Living / Dining Kitchen to the ground floor. Landing Area, Two very good sized Bedrooms and a contemporary modern Bathroom to the first floor.
* Outside the property is approached over a spacious superb driveway which provides parking for several vehicles.
* The rear garden is pleasantly landscaped and relatively low maintenance with pleasant sitting areas with a workshop / shed and a summer house / bar perfect for entertaining.
* This charming home is sure to be popular and will be attractive to those wishing to enjoy this semi rural lifestyle.