* This very spacious four bedroom detached family home is located in a delightful position on Folly Lane on the outskirts of the popular village of Cheddleton, boasting a superb semi-rural setting and backing onto open fields.
* The property offers good sized extended accommodation and also benefits from gas fired central heating and majority Upvc double glazing.
* Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Reception Room / Utility Room with french doors backing out onto the rear garden. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom, Three further Bedrooms with one having a separate Dressing Room area and Shower Room to the first floor.
* Externally the property has a block paved driveway to the front aspect providing ample parking and leading to the integral single garage with remote control door and small low maintenance gravelled garden area and display border.
* To the rear of the property is a pleasant sized garden area laid mainly to lawn with display borders and paved patio / sitting area, all of which enjoy views over the adjoining fields and surrounding countryside.
* This impressive family residence enjoys a semi-rural position on the edge of Cheddleton, just a stone’s throw from the Staffordshire Moorlands. Nearby attractions include Rudyard Lake and Deep Hayes Country Park.
* The property is offered For Sale with No Upward Chain involved.