* The sale of 6 Bluebell Close presents an opportunity to purchase a fabulous four bedroom detached family home situated on the very popular Wardle Gardens development just on the outskirts of the town.
* The property is situated in a small cul-de-sac position and also benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* The immediate area offers a range of beautiful countryside and canal walks and the Churnet Valley railway runs nearby the development.
* The picturesque former mill town of Leek is located just over two miles from the development where a comprehensive range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found. Once in the town you are only a stone’s throw away from the beautiful Peak District national park, the spa town of Buxton and Alton Towers resort.
* The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks / W.c, Living Room and a large Kitchen / Dining Room to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedrooms with a superb En-Suite Shower Room, three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
* Driveway to the front providing off street parking leading to a integral single garage and well maintained front and rear gardens laid mainly to lawn with decked sitting area to rear.
* An internal inspection of the property comes most strongly recommended – Don’t miss this chance to purchase your dream family home.