* This traditional 1930’s built detached property is located in a very sought after and well established part of Cheddleton, the property occupies a very large plot of around three quarters of an acre and enjoys a pleasant outlook over Ashcombe cricket club.
* The size of the plot could easily offer the option of substantially extending the property, subject to the relevant planning permissions required.
* The accommodation benefits from majority Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* The property briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, W.c, Living Room / Dining Room, Kitchen and Rear Porch to the ground floor. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and Shower Room to the first floor.
* To the front of the property is a driveway area providing off street parking for several vehicles and lending access to the attached double garage / workshop with power and lighting and remote control electric door.
* The side and rear aspects are lawned garden areas, paved areas, a wooded area with mature trees and a large detached shed / outside store.
* A viewing of the property comes most strongly recommended to fully appreciate the potential on offer.
* The property is offered For Sale with No Upward Chain involved.