With Carpet and stairs off to first floor.
With W.C and wash hand basin. Tiled floor, tiled splash back and coat hanging space. Plumbing for washing machine.
With carpet, ceiling and wall lights, gas fire and patio doors to the rear garden.
With carpet, light fitting and double doors into the kitchen.
With a range of wood base and wall units, stainless steel sink, integrated gas hob, electric oven and extractor fan. Gas boiler and tiled splash back and tiled floor.
With window to the rear aspect, carpet and airing cupboard.
With carpet and rear aspect window.
With carpet and front aspect window. Built in double wardrobe and single wardrobe.
With carpet and front aspect window. Built in single wardrobe.
With white suite consisting of bath, W.C., wash hand basin and separate shower enclosure. Part tiled walls and cushion floor.
With single brick built garage and off road parking to the rear of the property. Gardens to the front, side and rear. The rear garden is fully enclosed and has paved patio area, with two lawned areas and borders. Gated access leads to the parking and garage.
By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton (01538) 752 470, or email us at email@example.com.
The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a fixed term of six months.
The property will be let Unfurnished.
£725 per calendar month. The tenant will be responsible for the Council Tax, Water Rates, Utilities and TV Licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
A deposit of £845 will be taken.
A charge of £100 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
Applications for the Tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed Application for Tenancy form.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.