Properties For Rent
Marlborough Crescent, Endon, Staffordshire
* The property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, Kitchen, Lounge, Inner Hallway, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room.
* Driveway provides off road parking and leads to detached single garage.
* Gardens to front and rear.
* Gas central heating and double glazed.
*NO SMOKERS. NO PETS. NO DSS.
Fitted carpet. Coving to ceiling. Central light. Radiator. Storage Cupboard.
KITCHEN 9'X 8'1
With range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Sink unit with drainer. Gas hob, electric cooker with extractor hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Door leading to side aspect. Double glazed window to the side. Coving to ceiling. Fluorescent strip light. Concealed lighting.
LOUNGE 18'8 X 11'10
With fitted carpet. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front. Living flame gas fire with fireplace and hearth. Central lights and two wall lights. Coving to ceiling.
Radiator. Fitted carpet. Loft access. Central light. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM ONE 11'5 X 9'10
With fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Double glazed window to the rear. Central light. Coving to ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO 9'11 X 9'3
With fitted carpet. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. Central light. Coving to ceiling.
Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window to the side. Coving to ceiling. Central light.
Driveway provides off road parking and leads to a detached single garage.
Gardens to front and rear, laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
The property is located at the end of a culdesac in a popular residential area.
Travel out of Leek on the A53 passing through Longsdon and into Endon. Turn right onto Hillside Avenue and right again onto Greenfield Road. Take next right onto Marlborough Crescent where the property is located at the bottom of the culdesac on the left hand side, identified by the Bury & Hilton 'to let' board.
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
The tenant will be responsible for the Council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
Applications for the Tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton (01538) 383344, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.