Properties For Rent
Cellarhead Road, Cellarhead, Stoke On Trent
* A convenient location being well placed for travelling into the Potteries conurbation or towards Leek, Cheadle or Stone.
* A semi-detached cottage which has had a substantial extension added to the side. * Good sized two double bedroomed accommodation with first floor bathroom.
* Gas central heating and Upvc double glazing.
* Off road parking to the rear.
* Available immediately.
* NO SMOKERS, PETS OR DSS.
Tied floor. Radiator.
Lounge 14'2 x 13'1
Radiator. Coal effect gas fire with feature surround.
Kitchen / diner 21'5 max x 18'7 max
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Gas hob, electric oven and extractor unit above. Radiator x 3. Tiled floor. Stairs off. Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Utility 5'10 x 4'11
Wall cupboards. Plumbing point. Radiator. Tiled floor. Rear door.
W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Bedroom 14'2 x 13'5
Bedroom 11'1 x 9'10
Bathroom 10'2 x 9'4
Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Forecourted area to the front and side and to the rear there is allocated parking.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £100 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £100 (including VAT) will be payable.
Council tax band 'C'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.