Properties For Rent
Bennett Street, Buxton, Derbyshire
Lounge 12' 12'
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Original built in storage cupboards housing the gas and electric meters. Recess shelving. Cast iron insert fireplace with tiled hearth and timber surround (Please note that this is for decorative purposes only). Tv aerial and telephone points. Picture rail.
Door leading to stair case. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Cloaks hanging space. Fitted shelving. Power point and light.
Kitchen 10'10 x 9'8
Fitted with a modern and matching range of white base and eye level units with drawers and fitted working surfaces. Incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer tap over. Tiled splash backs. Integrated four ring gas hob and oven with extractor hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Partially obscure glazed door to rear.
First Floor - Landing
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Stair case leading to second floor. Doors off.
Bathroom 10'2 x 8'2
Fitted with a white suite to comprise: panelled bath with shower over and tiled splash backs. Pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush wc. Obscure glazed Upvc window to rear. Central heating radiator. Wall mounted 'Glow Worm' gas boiler. Fitted cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and fitted shelf.
Bedroom One 13'6 x 10'4
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Cast iron fireplace. Recess shelving.
Second Floor - Landing
Box Room 8'6 x 7'6 (rest' head height)
Velux roof window to rear. Central heating radiator. Water header tank.
Bedroom Two 13'5 x 8'5
Velux roof window to front. Central heating radiator.
To the front of the cottage is a gravelled low maintenance forecourt garden and to the rear is a yard.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.