Properties For Rent
Bennett Street, Buxton, Derbyhire
Lounge 12'11 x 12'
Sealed unit double glazed bay window to front. Central heating radiator. Fitted shelving to recess.
Kitchen diner 12'1 x 11'3
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with drawers, wine racks and fitted working surfaces. Incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated five ring gas hob and oven with stainless steel splashback and extractor hood. Standing space for fridge freezer. Tiled flooring. Feature red brick chimney breast with recess. Central heating radiator. Staircase to first floor. Window to rear. Door into:
First floor - Landing
Window to rear. Staircase to second floor. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12'1 x 9'8
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. Telephone point.
Bedroom Two 9'3 x 8' (into recess)
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring. Shelving to recess.
Second Floor - Landing
Bedroom Three 12'1 x 8'9
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite to comprise: timber panelled in bath with 'Triton' shower over and fully tiled splashbacks, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush wc. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Obscure glazed window to rear. Fitted cupboard housing the 'Alpha' gas combination boiler with shelving.
Windows to sides and rear. Half glazed door leading to rear yard. Tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a small forecourt garden and to the rear of the property is a yard.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.