Properties For Rent
Crossfield Avenue, Blythe Bridge, Staffordshire
Lounge 16'9 x 11'7
This pleasant room provides a very warm welcome to this lovely home. Bay window to the front. Radiator. Ceiling coving. Ceiling rose. Wood laminate floor. Staircase leading out to the first floor accommodation.
Dining Area 10'11 x 11'8
Wood laminate floor. Radiator. Ceiling coving. Ceiling rose. Dado rail. Archway opens to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9'4 x 10'10
Fitted with a range of wall and base storage units. Inset stainless steel single drainer one and half bowl sink unit. Integrated electric oven. Integrated four ring gas hob. Extractor hood. Integrated wine rack. Tiled floor. Part ceramic tiled walls. Window to the rear. Door way to the Utility.
Utility 5'3 x 8'10
Wall mounted Main gas combi boiler. Radiator. Plumbing for a dishwasher. Plumbing for a washing machine. Radiator. Door to the rear.
Cloakroom 5'4 x 2'11
Low level w.c. Tiled floor. Part ceramic tiled walls.
Study / Storage Room 5'8 x 9'
This useful room is currently used as a storage room, but could be easily used as a study. Two windows to the side. Wood laminate floor. Radiator.
Bedroom One 11'8 x 10'4
Window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10'4 x 9'11
Window to the front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8'3 x 6'1
Window to the rear. Radiator.
Bathroom 6' x 6'8
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Mira Sport Max shower over the bath. Heated towel rail. Window to the front. Part ceramic tiled walls.
Spacious block paved driveway to the front provides parking for several vehicles. Double timber gates lead t o the carport at the side. The garden to the rear has an extensive patio area. Steps lead to walled edged lawned area. Decked patio area. Garden shed. Outside tap. Outside lighting.
The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a fixed term of six months.
The property will be let unfurnished.
A deposit of £620 will be taken.
Rental Fees Payable by Tenant
A charge of £100 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
Applications for the Tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed Application for Tenancy form.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton (01538) 752 470, or email us at email@example.com.
These particulars do not form any part of the offer of contract.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.