Properties For Rent
Waterloo Mill, Leek, Staffordshire
* The accommodation on offer has an entrance hall, large living space with open plan design kitchen with fitted appliances and lounge area, two bedrooms (master with en-suite facility), main bathroom and study/bedroom 3 .
* There is a storage room in the communal entrance area. Gas fired central heating. * Two allocated parking space with each apartment and gated access.
* NO SMOKING. NO PETS. NO D.S.S.
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Inset spotlighting.
LIVING / KITCHEN AREA 31'3 x 22'3
Lounge / Dining area: Lounge and dining area. Five storage cupboards into eaves. Fitted carpet. Two radiators. Six windows with stunning panoramic views over the town and countryside.
Kitchen Area: Extensive range of wall and base units. Gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink unit with a drainer. Integrated washing machine. Dishwasher. Fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Inset spotlighting. Chrome effect sockets and light switches. Intercom systems.
BEDROOM ONE 15'9 x 22'5 max narrowing to 11'4
Fitted carpet. Two radiators. Double glazed windows.
En-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Fitted white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, wash basin and WC. Inset spotlighting, shaver point.
BEDROOM TWO 15'6 x 10'11
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Double glazed windows.
BEDROOM THREE / STUDY 7'3 x 8'4 min extending to 10'11 (limited headroom
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Double glazed windows. Storage cupboard housing Baxi combination boiler.
Fitted white suite comprising bath with shower overhead, wash hand basin and WC. Storage into eaves. Inset spotlighting. Double glazed windows.
Two allocated parking spaces.
Sole use of walk-in cupboard in communal entrance hall, ideal for additional storage. Located directly outside the front door on the right hand side.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £100 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.