Properties For Rent
Basford Bridge Lane, Cheddleton, Staffs
* Presented to a good standard throughout.
* Driveway provides off road parking and gardens to front and rear.
* Benefiting from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
* Driveway & detached garage.
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIAELY.
* NO SMOKERS NO DSS NO PETS (with the exception of assistance dogs).
LOUNGE 14'5 x 15'3
Double glazed bay window to the front with blind. Exposed wooden flooring. Radiator. Electric wall fire.
KITCHEN 8'5 x 9'11
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Gas cooker point. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Laminated flooring. Double doors leading to:
Sliding door to side aspect.
With cupboard housing combination boiler. Storage cupboard.
With white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, W.c., fully tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM ONE 11'x 12'3
Exposed wooden flooring. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 9'11 x 12'9
Exposed wooden flooring. Radiator.
Gardens to the front and rear laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
The rear garden backs onto open fields.
Travel out of Leek on the A520 into Cheddleton. Continue through the village and bear left at the mini roundabout onto Basford Bridge Lane. Continue forward and the property is located on the right hand side, identified by the Bury and Hilton 'to let' board.
By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton (01538) 383344, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
References - References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Application - Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £100 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £100 (including VAT) will be payable.
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.