Properties For Rent
Cross Street, Buxton, Derbyshire
Lounge 15'4 x 12'10
Partially obscure glazed Upvc entrance door. Upvc double glazed square bay window to front. Central heating radiator. Feature timber fire surround and hearth (Fire not to be used. Decorative purposes only). Ceiling coving. Feature recess arch with fitted shelving.
Kitchen 13'1 x 10'3
Fitted with a modern and matching range of base and eye level units with drawers and fitted working surfaces. Incorporating a single stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Four ring gas hob and integrated oven with stainless steel extractor hood over, Tiled splash backs. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Wall mounted modern radiator. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Door to cellars. Half glazed door through to:
Half glazed Upvc door to rear. Obscure glazed Upvc window to rear. Wall mounted 'Vaillant' gas combination boiler. Light.
A useful storage space with power points and light. Domestic meters. Fitted work bench.
First Floor - Landing
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Stair case to second floor.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise: Free standing claw feet roll top bath with central fitted taps and with shower over. Tiled walls. Vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Victorian style radiator. Two built in storage cupboards. Obscure glazed Upvc window to rear. Ceiling coving.
Bedroom Two 12'7 x 12'
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Original cast iron fireplace.
Half landing with useful under eaves storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 17' x 12'4
Velux roof window to front. Central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a small forecourt garden and to the rear is an enclosed rear yard.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.