Properties For Rent
Bennett Street, Buxton, Derbyshire
Lounge 15' (into bay) x 11'8
Upvc double glazed bay window to front. Central heating radiator. Picture rail. Tv aerial and telephone points. Cast iron free standing gas burning stove with brick built feature surround and timber mantel shelf. Door to stair case.
Kitchen 13'6 x 8'6
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with drawers, glazed display cabinet and end display shelving. Fitted square edged working surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated five ring gas hob and oven with extractor hood over. Tiled splash backs. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Door to cellar. Central heating radiator. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Half obscure glazed Upvc door to rear leading to the rear yard.
A very useful storage space with light and power. Domestic meters.
First Floor - Landing
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Dado rail. Stair case to second floor. Doors off.
Fitted with a white three piece suite to comprise: Timber panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled splash backs. Obscure glazed Upvc window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12'2 x 11'6
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Dado rail. Telephone point.
Second Floor - Landing
Velux roof window to rear.
Bedroom Three/Office 10' x 4'10
Velux roof window to rear. Central heating radiator. Access to loft void.
Bedroom Two 12'1 x 11'4
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a flagged forecourt garden area with raised flower bed. To the side is a flagged pathway leading to the flagged rear yard with outdoor lighting and water tap.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.