Lake Road, Rudyard, Staffordshire
Benefiting from double glazing and gas fired central heating the property briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Living Room, Kitchen / Diner, Cellar and Utility Room to the ground floor. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom are situated on the first floor.
Easy access can be gained to the popular market towns of Leek and Macclesfield, the Peak District National Park and also the Stoke-on-Trent conurbation heading south west. Mainline railway services are available in both Stoke and Macclesfield.
If you are looking for a feature period property set in an idyllic village location then look no further than Sylvian House.
Feature tiled floor. Stained glass window. Access to:
Stairs off. Feature tiled floor.
Living room 12'11 x 10'7
Feature fire place. Wood flooring. Coving. Radiator.
Lounge 12'11 x 11'6
Log burner with feature surround. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Breakfast kitchen 13' x 12'7
Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Electric hob with extractor unit above. Side door. Tiled floor. Radiator. Access to Cellar and Utility Room. Solid fuel Rayburn that can power the hot water. Breakfast island with built-in storage,
Feature fresh water well. Power and lighting.
Utility room 6'5 x 13'2
Plumbing point. Outside access. Power and lighting.
Bedroom 13' x 9'7 to robes
Radiator x 2. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 13' x 11'6
Radiator x 2..
Bedroom 10'9 x 6'11
Radiator. Fitted storage cupboard.
Bathroom 12'7 x 5'9
Corner bath with feeder shower. Wash basin. W.c. Bidet. Shower cubicle. Radiator x 2. Storage shelves.
The cottage boasts off road parking for a number of vehicles, detached stone garage and covered wood store and good sized gardens which in total amounts to 0.40 acre. Additionally there is a stable block (with power and lighting) to the bottom of the garden for two horses which may make the property appealing to those with an equine interest. Outside water tap.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.