* The property is well placed for travelling into the market towns of Leek, Buxton and Ashbourne and the conurbations of Manchester, The Potteries and Derby are within travelling distance.
* The property itself is stone built and provides spacious accommodation which is now a little dated and in need of some refurbishment but it is a property which has enormous potential.
* Externally there are a range of outbuildings and land which extends to approximately 11.345 acres or thereabout.
* Inspection of this property is most strongly recommend in order to appreciate its superb location and the potential which it offers.
DINING ROOM 19'10 X 12'0
Gas fire. Two radiators. Fitted carpet.
Radiator. Fitted carpet.
SITTING ROOM 10'10 X 15'2
Two radiators. Fitted carpet.
Fully tiled with suite comprising wash hand basin, bath and WC. Radiator. Gas central heating boiler.
KITCHEN 10'4 X 9'4
Fitted with a range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards and incorporating a split level cooker.
SNUG 8'8 X 12'4
Solid fuel stove in tiled surround. Access door to cellar.
LOUNGE 12'1 X 11'11
Open fire place with stone surround. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Shower cubicle. Wash basin. WC
STAIRS TO LANDING
Timber clad ceiling.
BEDROOM ONE 11'9 X 12'1
Radiator. Exposed floor boarding.
BEDROOM TWO 12'5 X 9'5
Radiator. Timber clad ceiling.
BEDROOM THREE 10'5 X 10'10
Radiator. Timber clad ceiling.
A private driveway leads off the adopted highway to a parking area with an asbestos garage.
Gardens to the front and rear.
Range of outbuildings consisting of a timber and corrugated garage, stone and concrete block outbuildings, lean to timber and corrugated hay barn, stone stable and adjoining former cowshed (dilapidated condition), concrete block and asbestos building containing three stables.
Productive grass land lying within a ring fence with the whole extending to approximately 11.345 acres or thereabouts.
LPG Central heating
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Approaching the property from Longnor take the Buxton Road out of the village and just as you are leaving the village turn left signposted 'Hollinsclough'. Proceed for approximately 2 miles along this lane (ignoring the signpost to the right signposted 'Hollinsclough'), go past the large farm on the right and turn right. Proceed down this lane for approximately 200 yards and turn right. Proceed down this left past the first property on the right and the driveway leading to The New Farm is then located immediately on the right hand side with a footpath sign at the end of the driveway.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.