Barrage Road, Biddulph Moor, Staffordshire
* A superb rural location enjoying extensive views over surrounding countryside towards Mow Cop.
* Outline planning permission granted for 6 properties being 2 x 2 bedroomed and 4 x 1 bedroomed houses & bungalows.
* Site area of approx 0.69 acres.
* Substantial four bedroomed stone farmhouse which could be converted into two additional dwellings (subject to consents).
* An excellent project for speculative builders.
Outline planning permission was granted by the Staffordshire Moorlands District Council on 10th March 2017 for proposed residential development, being application number SMD/2016/0781.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.