Reacliffe Road, Rudyard, Staffordshire
* SET IN AN IDYLIC PEACEFUL LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF RUDYARD LAKE
* FOUR BEDROOMS, TWO WITH EN-SUITE FACILITY
* FABULOUS DESIGNER KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
* BLOCKED PAVED DRIVEWAY PROVIDING EXCEPTIONAL OFF ROAD PARKING
* DELIGHTFUL GARDENS WITH BREEZE HOUSE IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING
* INTERNAL VIEWING IS A MUST TO APPRECIATE THE QUALITY OF THE ACCOMMODATION TO BE FOUND WITHIN
*THE LAYOUT OF THE ACCOMMODATION WOULD ALSO LEND ITSELF TO THOSE LOOKING FOR A PROPERTY WITH A SELF CONTAINED GRANNY ANNEXE
* VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Reception Hallway 11'8 x 7'
With Indian slate floor. Radiator. Worcester oil fired combination boiler.
Bedroom Four/Study 11'1 x 12'11
En-suite Shower Room
Fully tiled walls and suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c.
With plumbing for automatic washing machine. Working surfaces, wall cupboards. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Dining Kitchen 24' x 9'3
Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, soft close base units, granite working surfaces with integrated tall Zanussi refrigerator and tall Zanussi Freezer and integrated Stoves dishwasher. Oak flooring. Radiator. LED spotlighting. French windows leading to rear.
Lounge 21'5 x 11'
With a Stovax Stockton's multi fuel stove. Two radiators. French windows leading to patio. LED spotlighting. Fitted carpet.
With fitted carpet.
Master Bedroom 16'1 x into wardrobes x 11'
With full range of fitted wardrobes. Two radiators. Fitted carpet.
Fully tiled walls and suite comprising bath, Dansani sinks and mirror unit containing two wash hand basis. W.c. Radiator. Tiled floor. LED spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 12'10 x 9'2
With two ranges of fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
En-suite Shower Room
Fully tiled walls and suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c. Tiled flooring. Fitted cupboard. Radiator. LED spotlighting.
Bedroom Three 12'7 x 7'8
With full range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Block paved driveway provides off road parking facilities for a number of vehicles.
A wooden detached garage with power, lighting and a workbench
Attractive gardens containing trees, lawns, decked patio and well stocked borders with an ideal entertaining area having a Breeze House with power, lighting and heating. There is also power connected in readiness for a hot tub area.
Mains electricity and water.
Oil fired central heating.
Upvc double glazing.
Council tax band 'C'
From Leek travel out on the A523 signposted Macclesfield for approx 1 mile. Turn left onto Rudyard Road (B5331) and continue forward to the mini roundabout. Take the 2nd exit signposted Biddulph and continue forward along this road for approx half mile before turning right onto Reacliffe Road. The property is located a few hundred yards down this road on the right hand side and can be identified by the Bury & Hilton 'for sale' board.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.