Abbey View Fields, Leek, Staffordshire
The Cottages are located in a quiet semi-rural setting and consists of eleven detached homes offering 3 bedroom accommodation with open living space.
The unique approach we are adopting for the build process on the development will appeal to a broad range of people who want to purchase their forever bespoke home, in a stunning location away from all the hustle and bustle of city life. A place to relax and enjoy your free time and, most importantly, a place you love to call home.
"We aim to redefine property development by creating homes not just houses.
We believe that by enabling you to make the key decisions on how your house looks and functions during the build process, we will in turn deliver a home on completion.
This is giving you the purchaser all the benefits of self building but without the hassle or risk, at a reasonable price."
(SUBJECT TO FULL PLANNING PERMISSION)
Bedroom 1 - 4400mm * 3500mm
Bedroom 2 4300mm * 2700mm
Bedroom 2 En suite 2100mm * 2700mm
Bedroom 3 4000mm * 2700mm
Utility Room 1850mm * 1800mm
Garage - 5180mm * 3000mm
Guest Bathroom 1850mm * 1600mm
Master Bedroom 6100mm * 3400mm
Master Bathroom - 3000mm * 3000mm
Open Plan Living Area - 10200mm * 6100mm
Brass and sanitary ware from The Bath Co.
Bosch integrated appliances to kitchen
Kitchen fully fitted with Belfast sink, wooden worktop,
Double oven, 5 burner gas hob, hood & integrated
dishwasher & fridge freezer
Wood flooring to open plan living area, utility, ground
floor corridors and bedrooms
Tiles to all walls and floors of bathrooms and toilets
Solid wood doors throughout
Double glazed windows throughout
Bifolding doors from living area to garden
Feature log burner fire
Vaulted ceiling with sky lights to living area
Security electric gated access to the development
Reservation for plots to commence from launch of development in December 2017 whilst plot sales will commence on receipt of full planning permission.
Works are anticipated to commence April 2018 and or when all plots have been reserved. Infrastructure works include clearing site, provision of all access roads, drains and services to all plots and development.
We anticipate build to commence June 2018 with the first set of houses to be completed December 2018 whilst the last phase of houses will be June 2019.
All houses on the development will benefit from a complimentary interior design service from Urban Nu. This is arranged directly with Urban Nu and not the nominated estate agent.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.