Matthews Close, Stockton Brook, Staffordshire
* A three bedroomed, two bathroomed detached house with garage and gardens to be built in a small quiet cul-de-sac
* A highly sought after location being well placed for travelling into the Potteries conurbation or towards Leek.
* To be built to a high specification with central heating, double glazing and quality fittings throughout.
* In close proximity to excellent standard all age group local schools.
With wc and wash basin
Lounge 17'5 x 10'6
Fitted Kitchen with Adjoining Dining Area 17'5 x 8'11
Stairs to landing
Bedroom One 12'5 x 9'5
En-suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, wash basin and wc.
Bedroom Two 10'10 x 9'9
Bedroom Three 10'10 x 7'5
With bath, wash basin and wc.
Driveway provides off road parking facilities.
Garage and gardens
All measurements are approximate only.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS APPLY
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.