LOT 2 LAND AT SCHOOL LANE, Caverswall, Staffordshire
* The field extends to approximately 1.214 acres or thereabouts (as edged red)
* Ideally suitable for those following equestrian pursuits.
*A block of accommodation land located on the edge of the village of Caverswall being easily accessed from the Potteries Conurbation.
*The field extends to approximately 1.214 acres or thereabouts (as edged red)
*Ideally suitable for those following equestrian pursuits.
Tenure & Possession
The land is offered for sale Freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
Wayleaves & Easements
The property is sold subject to and with the benefits of all rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and other rights and obligations, easements, quasi-easements and restrictive covenants and all existing and proposed wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, drains and water, whether or not referred to in these stipulations, the particulars or special conditions of sale.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.