* Easy access off the main A523 Leek to Ashbourne Road
* Land and driveway extending to approx 3.536 acres or thereabouts
* Store/stable and van body on site
The sale of this parcel of land offers an excellent opportunity for those following livestock or equestrian pursuits. The land inclusive of the approach driveway extends to approximately 3.536 acres or thereabouts and located on the land is a useful store/stable and a box storage unit.
The land is offered for sale freehold, with vacant possession being given on completion
At any reasonable time.
The land is approached out of Leek by taking the main A523 Ashbourne Road. Proceed across Bottomhouse crossroads towards Ashbourne for approx ¼ mile and the land is approached down a private driveway leading to Pelham Farm and can be identified by the Agent's for sale board.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.