Properties For Sale
Barrage Road, Biddulph Moor, Staffordshire
* A superb rural location enjoying extensive views over surrounding countryside towards Mow Cop.
* Outline planning permission granted for 6 properties being 2 x 2 bedroomed and 4 x 1 bedroomed houses & bungalows.
* Site area of approx 0.69 acres.
* Substantial four bedroomed stone farmhouse which could be converted into two additional dwellings (subject to consents).
* An excellent project for speculative builders.
* The property may also lend itself to be suitable for light industry subject to the relevant permissions.
Outline planning permission was granted by the Staffordshire Moorlands District Council on 10th March 2017 for proposed residential development, being application number SMD/2016/0781.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.