These freehold takeaway premises have self contained flat over and is situated in a very well established trading area. The premises are currently utilized as a profitable fish and chip business, but they have enormous potential by extending the opening hours.
The premises have an excellent catchment area and the two bedroomed flat at first floor level enjoys the benefit of gas central heating and upvc double glazing.
Shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c.
Rear yard with store room and shed.
All mains services.
Gas central heating & upvc double glazing to the living accommodation.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
We understand the tenure is freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.