Picton Street, Leek, Staffordshire
*PREVIOUSLY PICTON PLAICE FISH & CHIP SHOP NOW WITH CHANGE OF USE PLANNING PERMISSION TO A SINGLE SELF CONTAINED DWELLING
*WITHIN THE CATCHMENT AREA FOR THE POPULAR WESTWOOD SCHOOLS
The premises were previously utilised as a fish and chip business.
Planning permission has since been granted to convert the property to a single self contained dwelling. Planning application no SMD/2017/0749
Located in an excellent catchment area
Sales Area 14'7 x 9'3
Preparation Room 19'10 x 11'11 plus 13' x 8'2
Store Room 8'3 x 8'6
Basement Cellar 12'1 x 11'7
FIRST FLOOR LIVING ACCOMMODATION CONSISTING OF:-
Lounge 14'9 x 12'8
Kitchen 8'3 x 6'2
Shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c.
Bedroom One 14' x 8'
Bedroom Two 10'8 x 6'6
Rear yard with store room and shed.
All mains services.
Gas central heating & upvc double glazing to the living accommodation.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
We understand the tenure is freehold and vacant possession will be given on completion.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.