Market Place, Leek, Staffordshire
* EXTREMELY PROMINENT TOWN CENTRE PREMISES.
* HOME INTERIORS AND GIFTS TO GROUND FLOOR, CAFE PREMISES AT FIRST FLOOR LEVEL AND TENANTED BEAUTY SALON AT SECOND FLOOR LEVEL.
* AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A WELL ESTABLISHED TOWN CENTRE BUSINESS.
* PRICE INCLUDES GOODWILL, FIXTURES, FITTINGS AND STOCK.
This sale offers a superb opportunity for someone to take over a very well established and profitable business in a superb town centre location.
The business generates an excellent turnover, with home interiors and gifts being offered for sale on the ground floor including Annie Sloan chalk paint and busy cafe premises at first floor level.
The second floor is sub-let is a beauty salon producing a useful income
Current opening hours are 9.30am-4pm weekdays and 9am to 4.30pm Saturdays.
The premises are currently let on a five year least from March 2016 at a rent of £1,200 per calendar month.
Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents.
For goodwill, fixtures, fittings and stock £49,950 subject to contract.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.