Derby Street, Leek, Staffordshire
* Ground floor space of 89.43 square metres or thereabouts, together with substantial first and second floor accommodation.
* Formerly utilized as cafe and sandwich takeaway premises, the property lends itself admirably for all retailing uses owing to its prominent location.
Cafe extending to approx 210.54 square metres
Retail accommodation 16'4 x 12'11
Kitchen 24'5 x 9'10
First floor landing
Ladies & Gents Toilets 5'11 x 16'6 overall
Staff Room 11'11 x 6'4
Store Room 16'9 x 13'1
Store Room 14'9 x 13'1
Store Room 15'8 x 13'2
Two Attic Rooms 15'9 x 13'3 and 15' x 13'1
Mains electricity, water and drainage connected.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Terms of Lease
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.