Picton Street, Leek, Staffordshire
* Freehold takeaway premises with flat over
* A well established trading area
* Currently utilized as a profitable fish & chip business but with enormous potential by extending the opening hours etc
* Excellent catchment area
* Two bedroomed flat at first floor level enjoying gas central heating and upvc double glazing.
Sales Area 14'7 x 9'3
Preparation Room 19'10 x 11'11 plus 13' x 8'2
Store Room 8'3 x 8'6
Basement Cellar 12'1 x 11'7
FIRST FLOOR LIVING ACCOMMODATION CONSISTING OF:-
Lounge 14'9 x 12'8
Kitchen 8'3 x 6'2
Shower cubicle, wash basin and w.c.
Bedroom One 14' x 8'
Bedroom Two 10'8 x 6'6
Rear yard with store room and shed.
All mains services.
Gas central heating to the living accommodation.
Upvc double glazing
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.