Derby Street, Leek, Staffordshire
* Ground floor space of 89.43 square metres or thereabouts together with substantial first & second floor accommodation.
* Currently utilised as café premises and sandwich takeaway
* Suitable for a continuation of its existing use or for alternative retailing uses.
Cafe extending to approx 210.54 square metres
Retail accommodation 16'4 x 12'11
Kitchen 24'5 x 9'10
First floor landing
Ladies & Gents Toilets 5'11 x 16'6 overall
Staff Room 11'11 x 6'4
Store Room 16'9 x 13'1
Store Room 14'9 x 13'1
Store Room 15'8 x 13'2
Two Attic Rooms 15'9 x 13'3 and 15' x 13'1
Mains electricity, water and drainage connected.
Terms of Lease
Terms are negotiable.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.